Destinydog

NICS Open tommorow 12/31?

Yea, but they are leaving at noon for their office party. Won't be back till Jan 3rd...

But I'm sure most of them will call in dead with serious hangovers till next Friday!

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

I hope so since I just purchased a mossberg 500 and the NICS call will go in tomorrow. Hoping I will luck out and it will go through and I can go pick it up.

Sadly, and I hate being the party pooper, but it's not in your favor... There is still an enormous pile of faxed in requests to clear. I doubt we'll see instant phone clears come back for another week or so. :facepalm:

I hope so since I just purchased a mossberg 500 and the NICS call will go in tomorrow. Hoping I will luck out and it will go through and I can go pick it up.

They should have faxed it in. Now you will behind all of the faxes that went thru today.

You guys are worse than little kids on Christmas... It's been stated all over the forum they are backed up. When it comes to the state, it's first come first serve. You just have to wait for crying out loud. So why keep asking? It won't get you there any faster. :thsmiley_deadhorse: