Shawnmoore81

Nj nics not approving

Hey nick and duppie. You got a problem with me then pm me. We can settle it off the eyes of the public. No need to turn every post into a **** fit.

Oh lord ray ray and bluelinefish all over again!

Duppie isn't the kind of person to talk crap on the internet, or in person. He is a very intelligent guy. Maybe you just don't like what he is saying......

I thank you for the vote of confidence but it has very little to do with intelligence as much as a developed BS detector and recently we've been up to our armpits in it.I find it rather ironic that one of our members who has contributed to the useful and pertinent dialog on this forum has been censured while others who have consistently proven to be alarmist,trolls,and contribute little to the overall content except to polarize is still welcomed.

As I have posted before.....I remain confused.

What year do we live in? Why is an electronic NICS system not being used, with the phone as a backup? I mean, I understand the conspiracy reason, but in reality, if it is available why are more ffl's not using it?

And, not that I support any more legislation regarding guns, why not make instant NICS nation wide, on a website, and allow anyone trying to transfer a firearm able to access it?

God, common sense is crazy, I know.