Sign in to follow this  
tantsits

New Gun Owner

I purchased a gun from a buddy about 1 year ago (S&W 686-5 6" barrel). I now want to sell it, but I cannot list it on this forum because you have to be a premier member. Is there any other options I have? I have no experience in selling guns. I know the law in NJ, but don't know where to go. Any Help?

I purchased a gun from a buddy about 1 year ago (S&W 686-5 6" barrel). I now want to sell it, but I cannot list it on this forum because you have to be a premier member. Is there any other options I have? I have no experience in selling guns. I know the law in NJ, but don't know where to go. Any Help?

Drop a few coins in the well and join.

Its just three bucks a month, and you can cancel it at the end of the month if you wish. I was here a year before I became premier, but I'm going to shell out the 36 dollars a year because of all the information and knowledge I've gained from here. Totally worth it, IMO.

I would also like to point out, we seem to be peer pressuring him. Kinda like 'come on man, all the cool kids are doin' it. Just one click is all it takes, bro. You don't want to be square do you?'

Edited by Recon Racoon