panteramatt

Sportsmans guide ammo

I ve seen the warning that you get on some item descriptions and i believe its a mistake.

On others there is this: where It doesnt mention NJ

WARNING: Ammunition cannot be shipped to Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, Ventura and Yolo counties, CA; Carson, Berkeley, Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento and San Francisco, CA; HI; Chicago, IL; New York City; D.C.; MA; Canada or Puerto Rico. Ammunition cannot be shipped Parcel Post. If shipping to IA, must be 21. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Ammunition.

So again,

Do you get this on checkout or under the item description?

That was in the item description but I got an email stating they wouldnt ship to NJ. And th eammo I ordered actually doesnt mention NJ. I sent an email to their customer service.

Keep us updated on what they tell you, you may want to also call and see if they just might be requiring a photo copy of your FID and maybe DL on file to complete the order.

That was in the item description but I got an email stating they wouldnt ship to NJ. And th eammo I ordered actually doesnt mention NJ. I sent an email to their customer service.

Thans for keeping us up to date on this development. An email from them certainly shows that they have are shifting policy.

Either that or someone over there is applying his own interpretation.

Little update. Appently my wife who got the email got it wrong. They stated the ammo was on backorder and will take longer to ship out. Well right after that they send her another email staing that the ammo shipped and will be here tomorrow!!! The membership is under my wife by the way.

Little update. Appently my wife who got the email got it wrong. They stated the ammo was on backorder and will take longer to ship out. Well right after that they send her another email staing that the ammo shipped and will be here tomorrow!!! The membership is under my wife by the way.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: