p12fanclub

Executive Order and HIPAA

I can't believe more people aren't upset about this.

I am beside myself with this as well as the government agency one. People don't realize the massive repercussions from this alone.

With the HIPAA bypass, what if you're on a medication they deem to be risky for anything at all possibly even touching involving firearm operation. Let's say you come down with a nasty sinus infection. Doctor puts you on Levaquin. Levaquin has the little known side effect of causing mild temporary depression. Now all of a sudden the Federal Government has access to information that you are on a medicine thats linked to depression! Well sir, NICS check comes back denied. Lovely right? I am not saying it WILL go to this extreme but COULD.

The federal agency one REALLY gets me as well. IRS...Federal Agency. Maybe you got audited in 2010. "Well look at this. IRS pulls up that Mr. John Doe was audited. This could show that he has angst and ill views agains the government. Lets deny his NICS check." or "Mr. John Doe filed for bankruptcy 2 years ago. This could mean he's depressed." You get the picture....

The OLD principles for denial were:

Mental Health Record

Felony Conviction

Misdemeanor in a DV related charge.

Now god only knows. He basically just gave the Federal Gov't the right to deny deny and deny some more.

I've long been of the opinion that the rapid number of parallel attacks on our system of government as we understood it and social manipulation is designed to do exactly that: overwhelm anyone willing to push back. No matter which topic you pick to fight, it will take most of your focus and efforts and there will be no way to fight back on all fronts. Something will always get through, which will make the next fight harder.

I've long been of the opinion that the rapid number of parallel attacks on our system of government as we understood it and social manipulation is designed to do exactly that: overwhelm anyone willing to push back. No matter which topic you pick to fight, it will take most of your focus and efforts and there will be no way to fight back on all fronts. Something will always get through, which will make the next fight harder.

Yup... watch the right hand while they push something thru with the left.

In recent years I'm starting to come to the conclusion that "modern" fighting (calls, letters, the vote, etc) are all but irrelevant. Just like the stock market, over time, always goes UP... America's liberties, despite small victories, over time goes DOWN. And in the end, there's only ONE thing that can be done about it. Not a defeatist attitude at all... just starting to get on board with those who say "it's coming, there's nothing we can do but delay it, so let's just get it over with already."

Nope, wrong answer. That is exactly the conclusion they want you to reach. The answer is culture war, and that is a war we are slowly winning. Look at the poll that showed that 60% of collage and hs students where planning to own a gun. Look at the number of women buying guns. Look at all the states that allow Ccw now. Look at Heller. The answer is push back or hold the line while shifting the culture to shift the demographics.

Nope, wrong answer. That is exactly the conclusion they want you to reach. The answer is culture war, and that is a war we are slowly winning. Look at the poll that showed that 60% of collage and hs students where planning to own a gun. Look at the number of women buying guns. Look at all the states that allow Ccw now. Look at Heller. The answer is push back or hold the line while shifting the culture to shift the demographics.

Yup, but most people wont realize this because they take all the bs the media is feeding them as truth.

Less people trust the media every day. If a nationally the gun control efforts fail after Newtown the culture war will shift. If they can't get their laws through now, they are screwed, and they know it so they are overreaching with laws that will piss of lots or ordinary middle of the road people. For example wait until the average non-gun owner, who never plans to buy a gun realizes the implications of breaking HIPPA and his records are now national.