So I have waited 3 months for my PP, and FID. Wednesday I got.. "THAT CALL".. excitedly I rushed over as soon as I was able to pick my stuff up. When I got there the SP officer was very nice and started to look at my paperwork.. then asked for my liscense.... then he noticed something..

"Is your name Nathan or Nathaniel?" - He asks.

"Its really Nathaniel but I never ever use that name.. I sign Nathan on Everything." - I respond...

And that has started my issues... so he says that the FID and PP would be null and void if I tried to purchase anything because of the difference between my liscense and the paperwork. So he said he would call Trenton the next day (Thursday). The Officer was very nice, and I appreciated it. So next day... nothing.. so around 2PM I call and ask for this officer, who comes to the phone and says he left a note for the Firearms investigator on his desk or whatever. And that the Firearm Investigator would be in today...

It is now Friday... And Im getting anxious...The dude hasn't called me yet... and whats worse is that I am afraid I am going to start pissing them off with all the calling I am doing. Has anyone had this issue before? Should I continue to bug them? And am I in for another long freakin wait? Should I be filling out any other forms?

I hope you're not screwed for falsifying your paperwork :(

hah yeah they arent gna try that with me. But no he kept them just to figure out what theh need to do. He said they probably will just fix them and have Trenton send new ones.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

It is now Friday... And Im getting anxious...The dude hasn't called me yet... and whats worse is that I am afraid I am going to start pissing them off with all the calling I am doing. Has anyone had this issue before? Should I continue to bug them? And am I in for another long freakin wait? Should I be filling out any other forms?

"Dude" Did you know some NJ police like to scan through gun forums like this one, in order to pass the time away?

Don't freak out over the Internet.

"Dude" Did you know some NJ police like to scan through gun forums like this one, in order to pass the time away?

Don't freak out over the Internet.

Lol im not feaking out.. im just curious if anyone else has had this issuse. I can also assure you I am not "worried" about police rading my posts.. you wanna pick something out of there incriminating? OR ANYTHING i have said in which I should worry?

I think my biggest question is am I going to be waiting another 3 months.. cuff me now.

Lol im not feaking out.. im just curious if anyone else has had this issuse. I can also assure you I am not "worried" about police rading my posts.. you wanna pick something out of there incriminating? OR ANYTHING i have said in which I should worry?

I think my biggest question is am I going to be waiting another 3 months.. cuff me now.

I agree. What did he say that was incriminating?