Sign in to follow this  
PK90

Sig R716 AR type Rifle at Buds - HURRY and Get it.

they were way less than this . when i got a nice chunk of change in Mid October I was determined not to blow it all on guns (Hmmm... how did that work out) so I did NOT buy an AR (Because I'd want like a $2000 AR, $500 in Magpul etc, $500-$2000 in Optic, $1000 in ammo, etc.) nor my dream rifle like an M1A (again , $2000, $1000 in ammo, $1000 optic, $300 say for mags etc) and instead wound up making smaller purchases and nickel and dimed myself lol. (I think I did better off all together, to be honest, but that is another story for another topic).

One thing i had been debating was , new AK type in 7.62x39mm or .308 bolt action tactical rifle. I have an AK in the family and a decent amount of ammo but no larger caliber at all and no long range/precise at all, so went with a R700 over an AK. (In retrospect I might have gone for the AK simply becaus they are so scare and in danger of being banned but whatever)... So after getting the R700 I was looking, hmm, what else can I get in .308, a Sig 716 in FDE (And I mean, the whole rifle is in Flat Dark Earth, pained receiver etc. PLUS all FDE Magpul accessories and FDE quad rail, really nice) was basically a little bit more than a Remington R-25, and while I PERSONALLY am a Remington guy and would love a R-25 just fine, others would no doubt rag on it and say a Sig is much better etc.

i did not get the Sig but should have, now it like everything else is beyond all comprehension pricewise. It is just madness, and the thing is when people keep raising and pricing their , I dare not say JUNK but shall use BASIC, their BASIC rifles etc. for Saddam's Golden AK-like prices, AND PEOPLE BUY THEM STRAIGHT AWAY, its not gonna get better. Am I saying you shouldn't go to Walmart and buy ammo because its not good to hoard or cause price rises, no , you gotta take care of yourself I know. But people paying $2000 for Saiga rifles, and I mean, rubber stocked rubber forend'd 7.62x39mm Saiga sporter rifles, $2000 , how can you defend that? Feeding the trolls under the bridge makes them come back every day for food and get more brazen and then demand food and do bad things when you don't get them their food; however, if you DON'T feed them they will die or go away or go elsewehre for food.