Sign in to follow this  
mattio41

Bravo 16' Upper in stock

Thanks, grabbed one! Now I just need a BCG and I'm set. Unfortunately they are mega hard to come by as well....

Gotta respect BCM, not taking advantage of the shortages and keeping pricing affordable.

Thanks, grabbed one! Now I just need a BCG and I'm set. Unfortunately they are mega hard to come by as well.... Gotta respect BCM, not taking advantage of the shortages and keeping pricing affordable.

I rodered 2 from Boise Tactical, they had really nice Chromed BCG's they were preordering. About a 2-3 week wait time though. www.boisetactical.com

4fb68c79ae2781058416cfaa6217cf73_0kud.png

they were 210 and that included shipping.

Checks or money orders only? I'm skeptical also.

I'm not. Several vendors in the past have gotten screwed by having their accounts frozen by the credit card processor or their bank followed up with BS arguments about it being firearms related and them not wanting the legal liability of being involved in the money chain. Think less personal injury, and more getting hit with RICO for being the money man for organized arms trafficking. Which is BS practically, because it is legal, and morally because if your check is big enough, they'll gladly get involved in money laundering for organized crime (looks at HSBC and the near total lack of punishment for that).

For day to day retail sales, that risk is probably manageable for a lot of businesses. For a company making big raw materials orders, and committing to a lot of work at a job shop based on a promise to buy in a panic market, you take the chance of being out of pocket for the materials AND not getting your money, AND having to pay lawyers if the above happens. Even without it, the risk of chargebacks because tactical timmy changed his mind after winning a gunbroker auction at an absurd price and now can't afford it is pretty significant to a smaller shop. Especially BCGs. They are in VERY short supply, and I guarantee you multiple entities are trying to rectify that at the moment.

At this point in time you take chances with everything. I have a feeling that once the smoke clears, if you can still own ARs, there will be a whole lot of new, apocryphal dogma about which BCGs are awesome and which are junk based on what's going on right now.

Raz, it is a shame indeed that sort of thing happens. If this were a company that I have done business with in the past , I would have no problem. Like if it was MidwestPX, no problem I would mail a check.