Sign in to follow this  
dwh112

ATI Lowers in stock

didn't get to see what they were selling for, but keep checking ATI's site to order them directly. They haven't raised their price from $43. I got a couple of them in Jan and they shipped about 3 weeks after the order was placed (same as Palmetto).

didn't get to see what they were selling for, but keep checking ATI's site to order them directly. They haven't raised their price from $43. I got a couple of them in Jan and they shipped about 3 weeks after the order was placed (same as Palmetto).

How are they? I heard that the pin holes do not match up

How are they? I heard that the pin holes do not match up

The one that I used on my lightweight build was perfect. There was a slight gap between the upper and lower, but there was no play in the fit, and the pins went in just fine. Further, all of the other lpk parts went in just fine.

I ordered them not expecting much for the price, but was pleasantly surprised. I have a Noveske Gen II lower that is much prettier, and the finish is much better, but the fit is no different. I also have both Adcor & POF lowers that the fit is more loose, but again both of those lowers look nicer and have better finishing on them. I believe that "mil-spec" calls for some play between the upper and lower. I happen to not like this. My favorite combo in my Noveske N4 upper and lower that fit like a tight glove with no play at all.

The one that I used on my lightweight build was perfect. There was a slight gap between the upper and lower, but there was no play in the fit, and the pins went in just fine. Further, all of the other lpk parts went in just fine.

I ordered them not expecting much for the price, but was pleasantly surprised. I have a Noveske Gen II lower that is much prettier, and the finish is much better, but the fit is no different. I also have both Adcor & POF lowers that the fit is more loose, but again both of those lowers look nicer and have better finishing on them. I believe that "mil-spec" calls for some play between the upper and lower. I happen to not like this. My favorite combo in my Noveske N4 upper and lower that fit like a tight glove with no play at all.

thanks