SIGMAN57

TGI-FPK Does anyone own one

Hi guys, first post.

I purchased a TGI-FPK a couple years back and I am looking fo a little more information on them. Specifically people's experience with them (would like to compare) and where to buy new furniture. My stock was cracked and where I ordered it from didn't even return my calls so I am in need of new equipment. After searching the internet I have come up empty.

Thank you! :mole:

They are hit or miss at best. Most were parts kits biulds using mismatched parts kits which not a great thing.

Thier build knowledge and quality could be okay to terriable depending on the helper money building the rifle.

I believe TGI is long gone as the owners were under investigation for fraud or something else. If you need parts

check out these sites.

https://www.apexgunparts.com/

http://ironwooddesigns.com/IWDNEWPSL_2.html

Thank you, as for my experience, I love the gun. Since I have owned it, I put 440 rounds through and only once, while ejecting a spent cartrige, the action closed on it. Otherwise it throws the lead down range very well. My biggest complaint is the furniture, it is a shitty fit, the wood over the barrel and gas tube are loose and it feels unsafe. The fast mount for the scope had to be ground down a bit to accept the mount for the scope. other than that I love the gun.