Sign in to follow this  
wooly bugger

News from WA

Just another sign that the world's been turned upside down.

http://seattletimes....tneat17xml.html

Some choice quotes...

"I spoke to two of the sponsors. One, Sen. Adam Kline, D-Seattle, a lawyer who typically is hyper-attuned to civil-liberties issues, said he did not know the bill authorized police searches because he had not read it closely before signing on.

“I made a mistake,” Kline said. “I frankly should have vetted this more closely.”"

WA wa

"He said he came to realize that an assault-weapons ban has little chance of passing this year anyway. So he put in this bill more as “a general statement, as a guiding light of where we need to go.” Without sweating all the details."

I'm pretty sure, at this point that these A-hole call mags "clips" just to piss us off.

As for this piece of legislation, "Unnamed staff" wrote in the part about warrantless searches

sure

probably the same person my cousin lost his virginity to at Niagara falls when he was 14

Just another sign that the world's been turned upside down.

http://seattletimes....tneat17xml.html

Some choice quotes...

"I spoke to two of the sponsors. One, Sen. Adam Kline, D-Seattle, a lawyer who typically is hyper-attuned to civil-liberties issues, said he did not know the bill authorized police searches because he had not read it closely before signing on.

“I made a mistake,” Kline said. “I frankly should have vetted this more closely.”"

WA wa

"He said he came to realize that an assault-weapons ban has little chance of passing this year anyway. So he put in this bill more as “a general statement, as a guiding light of where we need to go.” Without sweating all the details."

He's lying I'm sure he knew it authorized police searches.