RubberBullets

Gun Buyback in Asbury and Keansburg Next Month

In todays asbury park press an article on a gun buy back has an official saying tax dollars are not used. Of course they are! Money that government gets, in this case forfeiture money could be used to lessen taxes by using it for existing government expenses, rather than buying guns which will be destroyed. Only in government does it make sense to buy something only to then destroy it.

well said.

In todays asbury park press an article on a gun buy back has an official saying tax dollars are not used. Of course they are! Money that government gets, in this case forfeiture money could be used to lessen taxes by using it for existing government expenses, rather than buying guns which will be destroyed. Only in government does it make sense to buy something only to then destroy it.

anyone get a bargain?

People who use their guns to commit crimes aren't going to give up the tool of their trade

On the contrary, if you've used a gun in a shooting, you'd be foolish to keep it. I would guess most "smart" criminals throw them in the ocean. I actually saw a guy throw some suspicious metal items into the ocean while on a party boat. This program is excellent. It allows criminals to destroy evidence and gives them cash in hand to buy a replacement clean gun. Throwing murder weapons in the ocean gets expensive.

On the contrary, if you've used a gun in a shooting, you'd be foolish to keep it. I would guess most "smart" criminals throw them in the ocean. I actually saw a guy throw some suspicious metal items into the ocean while on a party boat. This program is excellent. It allows criminals to destroy evidence and gives them cash in hand to buy a replacement clean gun. Throwing murder weapons in the ocean gets expensive.

+65432345678