Sign in to follow this  
Bully

CJN Casting

I am going to head down to CJN Casting in the next week or two to pick up some stuff and shake Carl's hand finally. He's very fair on his pricing and his projectiles are really nice. He has most everything in stock for small orders. If anyone wants me to pick something up for them to save on shipping, let me know via PM. You can call Carl, pay for it and I will bring it back up north with me so you can stop by to grab them at my home. I am not making anything on this, just offering since I'm gonna take the ride anyway. I live in Bergen County right by Paramus. I WILL NOT SHIP. YOU CAN STOP BY AND PICK THEM UP WHEN I HAVE THEM IN HAND. Please, don't be in a huge rush to get them as scheduling with Carl is a little challenging but it'll happen in the next couple of weeks.

Again, send me a PM to set it up. Thanks.

Christopher

I just looked. Should've done that first. He is the guy I've heard about in Toms River. And from what I have heard, he has powder. Not sure about primers though.

If anyone can confirm that I need some shotshell primers and powders and shot

I went to CJN Casting last night - they were open til 8:00 I believe. They had primers (SSP, LPP, SRP and LRP) and a refrigerator full of powder (I saw one pounders of Varget, W748, Red Dot, Green Dot, WST, WSF and several others).  They also had some once fired brass. Quantities and selection are small but it's definitely worth taking a trip there and picking something up even if you don't need it right now. Prices were reasonable and the gentleman working there was very nice and helpful.

It would be great to see this place develop further into becoming a full reloading supply store. 

It would be great to see this place develop further into becoming a full reloading supply store. 

With some weekend hours... Occasionally I find myself in Atlantic Highlands or Red Bank, on a weekend, but never during the week.

For me it is an 80 mile hike to CNJ. Taking into account 7 gal of gas and parkway tolls, I'd have to be already in the area to make a personal visit worthwhile. Otherwise hazardous + shipping from online would break even and save me 3 hours.