JonF

-3 DTtuner

This individual backed out of a sale agreement twice and left me hanging in wait 2 times to meet up with him to complete the transaction.

3/7 - DTtuner contacts me via PM to purchase a case of ammo from me and a deal is struck.

3/8 - He changes his mind, PM's me telling me "no thanks, i found a better deal elsewhere" and reneges on the agreement.

3/8 - He PM's me again telling me "Disregard that, i still want the ammo." Assuming his better deal fell through. I give him a second chance and we agree that he will pick up the ammo from me at 10 AM since he's going to be in the area running errands.

3/9 - 10AM comes and goes and he is a no-show. I contact him and he says he decided not to come by at the previously agreed time but he will stop over on the way back in the afternoon at 1pm. I decide to give him a THIRD chance and I agree to wait.

3/9 - 1PM comes and goes and he is a no show AGAIN! I contact him and he replies saying he isn't coming and provides a long laundry list of excuses.

At that point half my day is wasted waiting for this guy to show up and i won't bother being strung along any longer so i tell him the deal is off. Beware of this user.