I know CCW is borderline a Myth in NJ so I guess I am speaking more to the LEOs or out of state guys. Have you ever wore a Belly Band holster? I have been looking for a different way to carry my pistol and this seems like a legit way to do it. It also seems like a man girdle... My thoughts right off the bat are, this thing will be HOT unless under armor puts one out! I like the concept I think but I am just not sure of the functionality... sure I can see it being outstanding for concealment, and possibly even drawing, but I imagine putting it back in the holster would be annoying... Thoughts, comments, suggestions!?

I know CCW is borderline a Myth in NJ so I guess I am speaking more to the LEOs or out of state guys. Have you ever wore a Belly Band holster? I have been looking for a different way to carry my pistol and this seems like a legit way to do it. It also seems like a man girdle... My thoughts right off the bat are, this thing will be HOT unless under armor puts one out! I like the concept I think but I am just not sure of the functionality... sure I can see it being outstanding for concealment, and possibly even drawing, but I imagine putting it back in the holster would be annoying... Thoughts, comments, suggestions!?

If you are seated it is tough to draw from a belly band holster or a IWB for that matter. You might want to try a higher riding holster. I like the Kangaroo Concealed Carry Air Marshal 3 at KangarooCarry.com. It is comfortable and I can draw through the neck opening on my sport shirts.

http://www.kangarooc...ticle&id=63

Not a choice I make for the reasons other posters stated. I mostly pocket carry. It is the most comfortable and easiest way for me to carry. My second method is IWB with one of those hybrid holsters like CrossBreed makes. Very comfortable for me. I have 7 drawers of holsters and pretty much tried most of them out there. One that works pretty good and is comfortable is the Remora holster. It looks like a pocket holster but made of a sticky material that when placed between your pants and waist, will stay put. Very comfortable. A company called Sticky Holsters also sells the same kind. Only drawback is that you have to be careful when you unbuckle your pants. They are inexpensive holsters and work. Look up Remora holsters on Google and YouTube and you will not find any negative reviews or comments about them.

I tried a band type holster that went across the top of my chest and had a pouch under the armpit for a gun that you either pinned or sewed to fit you sized gun. Felt the pressure of the band against my chest all day and it was soaking wet after an hour.