tt-33

brittany vs sniper

Im never home during the day but today I stop home and at a vacant house on my street there is 7 or 8 marked and unmarked police cars on that property no problem I mind my own business .im in the garage boxing up some ammo and my wife lets my brittanys out within 20 seconds they are going nuts like Ive never heard befor my wife starts screaming that two men are in the woods behind the fence ,im thinking its kids .no its only 2 guys in ghillie suits with rifles. I grab the dogs put them in the house then im thinkind wtf im in the garage so I call the police on the non emergency number becouse im not an alarmest to see if something is up like maybe its a good time togo in the house or to wawa and they have no idea what im talking about but they will send someone by .then the leave me a message that it was a training exercise and I need to restrain my dogs hahahah when hunting dogs see guns they think its game on.Two things learned today one snipers from north jersey need to practice hiding from brittanys and jackson needs to be aware of who's playing in their sand box

I was just out bird hunting this weekend at Buttonwood in Phillipsburg. I brought my Vizsla and my buddy's uncle brought his Brittany. My dog hunts like it's his hobby. The Brittany hunts like it's his job. They are amazing. And they fetch the bird too. I wish I had trained mine to do that.

I was just out bird hunting this weekend at Buttonwood in Phillipsburg. I brought my Vizsla and my buddy's uncle brought his Brittany. My dog hunts like it's his hobby. The Brittany hunts like it's his job. They are amazing. And they fetch the bird too. I wish I had trained mine to do that.
at least your dog fetches something..mine fetches its eyelids. She sleeps all the time

I got a trainer for you that specializes in Vizsla.

wouldnt you think at least my town would know about it? maybey a statement prepared for the phone calls nope I had to wait 20 min all I wanted was a quick answer this is a practice or omg get out of town the answer was can you read the name on the cars

wouldnt you think at least my town would know about it? maybey a statement prepared for the phone calls nope I had to wait 20 min all I wanted was a quick answer this is a practice or omg get out of town the answer was can you read the name on the cars
if the pd was unaware that another pd was in the area training they arent too happy. That is a safety issue and usually doesnt go over well. Poor etiquette on the dept who is doing the training in someone elses house

if I wanted to play in your sand box you would know I was on my way,those guy's were luckey the dogs found them 1st and not my wife the dogs are friendlier to strangers.im also glad that my female didnt climb over the chain link fence and make a retrieve.when they left in cars every one of them was smiling home team 2 visitors 0