On my DL I have an address, and on the back is the sticker with the corrected change of address from the DMV. The address is literally around the block from the address on the front (not that it matters). Is this an issue? Do I need to go to DMV and get a new lisence? When the PD did my P2P they put my new address because I had the sticker on the back of my DL with it. They keep saying my permits should be ready any day, I just want to have my ducks in a row when they come in. Thanks in advance and sorry for the rookie question.

Its been over 5 weeks now, i just got off the phone with the guy "working" on my permits and fid.... this officer tells me he might get to it next week but he isnt " breaking his back" to get this done.... also he is a cop im a federal corrections officer he tells me i really dont need to carry and ill be fine without it a few months....and if anything happens he's "got my back" .... i am not relying on the cops to save me or my family.... but i dont want to make too many waves because the town is super small and everyone knows everyone and i dont need random traffic stops to pick up......grrrrrr

also he is a cop im a federal corrections officer he tells me i really dont need to carry and ill be fine without it a few months....and if anything happens he's "got my back"

WTF is that supposed to mean? I'm sorry, but I always though FEDERAL trumps LOCAL.

It was like a pissing contest..... he obviously has a problem with corrections.... i was just like i too am on the job can u please expedite this ive missed some really good deals because this is taking far too long.... i know the police chief (snd the patrolman's wife) but again not wanting to cause waves i kinda need this guy to finish the process!!

I can and do carry, why is he talkig about it I have no idea I haven't called there in almost two weeks and still haven't heard nothing, saw the police chief at opening day little league and he came up said hey ( known him since I was a kid) but I left the issue alone, wasn't the time or place, however in another week or so we wil have a more official meeting