tony357

Helmet cam horse riding..

Mounted my helmet cam on my duahters riding helmet. She wore it to her riding lesson riding on a new horse sunny. Sunny is a big horse and 1st time jumping him on her vids the cam was mounted too high of an angle so you cannot tell she was going over the jumps.

When sammy's trainer rode sunny with the cam on the angle was good and you can see the jumps coming and going jumping over them it is amazing how the cam stays so steady going over the jumps if you do not see the jumps you cannot tell the horse jumped over them..

Great video. I am going to acguire a go pro and chest rig for mountain biking videos... Might want to try the chest rig if you want to do this more. In mountain biking it is a great trainer for seeing how your tempo is into turns and such... Plus just plain fun.

Here is the best mountain biking go pro video of all time. Try not too smile as you watch this.

Great video. I am going to acguire a go pro and chest rig for mountain biking videos... Might want to try the chest rig if you want to do this more. In mountain biking it is a great trainer for seeing how your tempo is into turns and such... Plus just plain fun.

Here is the best mountain biking go pro video of all time. Try not too smile as you watch this.

Yes watched this vid before kid is having a ball..

Check out the Contour camera, it's got a smaller profile, less noticeable, and harder to snag on things. With a mountain bike I would go with a helmet mount. I like the perspective better and it's always pointing where your interest is.