Sign in to follow this  
MartyZ

Dicks paramus large UMC shipment

Get your buts over to dicks paramus, they had a large umc shipment this morning. They have .45, .38, .357, .223.

I just picked up 2 50 round boxes of .223 for $24.99 a box. And a 500 round bulk pack of .45 for $229.99.

They had one bulk pack of .40, 650 rounds foe $249.99. I would have gotten it but I reached my max 3 boxes.

I saw some boxes of .22 as well.

I'm just hoping that this is a sign that the supply will soon be getting better. Not optimistic, just hopeful.

Not when 9mm sells out in 30 minutes. Once you start seeing reasonably priced 9mm, 22LR and 223/556 last 24 hours, then you know it's calming down.

Not when 9mm sells out in 30 minutes. Once you start seeing reasonably priced 9mm, 22LR and 223/556 last 24 hours, then you know it's calming down.

You're right, the 9mm did sell out immediately. But I would assume that's because 9mm has been the least available over the last few months. When I came at around 11:15, the guy told me they had already sold over 30 cases of ammo. I came back at 2:00pm and they still had .45, .38 and .357 on the shelf.

So I picked up 3 more boxes of .357

The point I am trying to make is that I have been going to that dicks every week on delivery day, I work 5 min away. And they have never had, in the last months, a shipment that even came close to the size of this shipment.

For many boxes of .45, .38 and .357 to still be on the shelves after 2pm is unheard of in recent months.