Sign in to follow this  
chris327

fn fns 9mm

Last night i finally got to pick up my new fns 9mm. this is the most comfortable pistol i have ever held and am very excited to shoot it. The factory night sights are great they are nice and bright. and i like the way the sights line up, i just feel like i can see more of the front sight on it. I opted for the model with no thumb safety as i didn't like the safety, its very small and not easy to use in my opinion. Im very excited to shoot it this weekend and i will definitely get some sort of review once i shoot it.

i took the fns 9mm out this weekend. fired about 100 rds through it. not one problem. the slide is still a bit tight to rack it. im guessing the spring needs to get worn in. i like the trigger on it much better than a glock in my opinion. and its just more comfortable to hold for me. if you have trouble reaching the mag release on a glock this is much easier, the grip is slightly narrower than a glock 19 so i can hit the mag release no problem on the fns without changing my grip. felt recoil i think was about the same as a g19.