Sign in to follow this  
dman2112

Kudos to Hackettstown Guns

My last three handgun purchases were from Hackettstown, and it is always a pleasant experience. Despite the small size of the store, they usually have a large selection of guns and ammo. Even recently, they have a decent number of pistols, though ammo in common calibers may be limited...

I'll keep going back as often as possible...

Glad to hear that there is a good -friendly place. I am looking for a gun shop to make a purchase in and possibly establish a relationship with but , so far it has not happened.For example ,I called a place (let's called it a"Bergen" shop) a second time about the same firearm I was looking for. It was an honest mistake but ,before the owner hung up on me he called me an asshole . I know its a seller market right now but,do you really insult a potential customer for trying to find the gun he wants. The real test of a good shop is how it treats you when it does not need your business. Anyway,I'll never again call or go to that shop. Anyway,thanks for pointing out a good shop.I'll be there soon.