ryan_j

Is this AR lower Jersey legal?

Here:

http://www.rockethub.com/23781

Only $59!

But read on...

"Please note: For Government Agencies, wishing to make a purchase, these parts are intended for citizens only and are not licensed for government use. If you wish to purchase one for government use, please use our special “government” pricing. Government models are currently only available in hot pink and will come packed in shredded copies of the second amendment"

In addition the Government pricing includes a donation to the NRA.

But the real questions I have are, will this need to go through a NJ (or PA?) FFL, and is this jersey legal? It's just a lower with no evil features so I am guessing yes?

I had a cop who's a FFL dealer tell me it was legal as long as you registered it with the ATF after you finish it.

sadly that individual is wrong in NJ with regards to incomplete firearms.. to manufacture in NJ you must be licensed..

sadly that individual is wrong in NJ with regards to incomplete firearms.. to manufacture in NJ you must be licensed..

How about if I built it outside of NJ, is it legal to bring home here to NJ?

How about if I built it outside of NJ, is it legal to bring home here to NJ?

I would be hesitant to tell you to do that.. I am not sure there is not an issue with crossing state lines and manufacturing a firearm... so that you can skirt your state law.. and sneak it back in...

AR15 lowers are so incredibly common I would advise you to purchase a 100% serialized lower while in NJ..