Sign in to follow this  
Frank Rizzo

Remington UMC 9mm, .38, .380 at Cabelas

Back in stock.

Hrmm, just tried again and 9mm is now no longer even listed on the page.

Lesson learned though - keep trying at Cabelas. This is the second time I've seen ammo go in and out of stock repeatedly during a day. I wonder if people try to order more than the 5 box limit and then get forced to "release" some from their order and that's why it keeps popping back up.

Hrmm, just tried again and 9mm is now no longer even listed on the page.

Lesson learned though - keep trying at Cabelas. This is the second time I've seen ammo go in and out of stock repeatedly during a day. I wonder if people try to order more than the 5 box limit and then get forced to "release" some from their order and that's why it keeps popping back up.

Weren't you just selling a bunch of 9mm? Why not just shoot that?

One thing I've learned from the panic is there is no such thing as having too much ammo.

When you cant close your safe anymore..... HAHAHA, I have hit critical mass at this point. It is amazing, how a few boxes, here, and a few boxes there. Just seams to add up to a lot of boxes.....

When you cant close your safe anymore..... HAHAHA, I have hit critical mass at this point. It is amazing, how a few boxes, here, and a few boxes there. Just seams to add up to a lot of boxes.....

Thats what I do for ammo and components. I buy some every paycheck. Next thing I knew I had a shitload of stuff.

I'm trying to find my post from a couple of years back, but can't find it now...Anyway, ~2 years ago I made a post "you know you have too much ammo when" and included a picture of a crack in the drywall that I think was due to the floor settling under my stash...

@Dirtydigz HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

Before I post in the General WTT section. I have some 9mm UMC that I am willing to trade for 22lr (NO GOLDEN BULLETS). If your close, and want to trade. Let me know.