I really wasn't trying to be a troll and I don't really know anyone who knows anything about guns other than one friend who is away in the military.  I thought I saw a good idea and I tried to present it.  But instead of respectfully disagreeing or explaining the cons people just tried to quickly jump on my grave.  I got unnecessarily argumentative in response and I admit that.  I'm not even going to read the other comments people added before yours.

But f**k it.  Honestly, if you people all think I'm trolling, have you forum.  I know I hate when people "ruin" forums that I have used and so if I've cause some kind of issue, I apologize and I won't be back.

Don't bother responding to give me a hard time because I won't read it.  If you feel the need to vent or spout more angry messages, go right ahead though.

Like I said, you may just have an overinflated sense of your self worth. Why would I, and why should I give equal time and respect to an opinion not based on any knowledge. I explained in more technical detail why the concept was flawed and that it was not new by any means. Ignorance should meet information, learn, and re-evaluate. You refuse to do that. 

I really wasn't trying to be a troll and I don't really know anyone who knows anything about guns other than one friend who is away in the military. I thought I saw a good idea and I tried to present it. But instead of respectfully disagreeing or explaining the cons people just tried to quickly jump on my grave. I got unnecessarily argumentative in response and I admit that. I'm not even going to read the other comments people added before yours.

But f**k it. Honestly, if you people all think I'm trolling, have you forum. I know I hate when people "ruin" forums that I have used and so if I've cause some kind of issue, I apologize and I won't be back.

Don't bother responding to give me a hard time because I won't read it. If you feel the need to vent or spout more angry messages, go right ahead though.

You admit you know nothing about guns and call me pretentious? Trust me there is no lack of knowledge in this discussion on my part.

Looking for something mechanical to disable a firearm that comes on and off easilly. It already exists its called a trigger lock. If you want to discuss something you're not sure about you are welcome to do that. But when you start name calling and telling everyone they are wrong ,although you admit you know nothing, expect to get roasted.