gleninjersey

Favorite & Least Favorite Handgun

Favorite, my Glock Gen 4 model 17. What’s not to love? It’s perfect. And believe it or not I was a Glock hater till I broke down and bought one LOL

Least favorite, Beretta 92 FS. Hated everything about it. Especially the trigger. Nothing about it worked for me. But the guy I sold it to loves it. Go figure.

post-5131-0-10508200-1374104248_thumb.jpg

Current favorite:  HK P30L

Close seconds are the MP9c & FNP 45 USG

Least favorite:  Baby Eagle 5" Steel frame .40

HK takes the cake bc it feels amazing in my hand, and I get more accurate with it every time I shoot.  It is very well built and I like where all the controls are.  MP9c comes close bc I was more accurate with it off the bat than with any other pistol I have ever owned and it is a nice small package that is easily concealed.  The FNP 45 also came close for exactly the opposite reason.  It is a large beast of a handgun that carries 15+1 rds of .45.  The recoil is still rather soft though and I was also accurate with it right out of the gate.  

Least fav is the Baby Eagle bc it is heavy, the recoil is significant, and I don't like the slide mounted controls.  I have a new recoil spring that is supposed to absorb alot more of the recoil so we will see how it goes with that.  I have a thing with not selling my handguns bc I feel like it was a waste of a permit, but this one might get sold.  Shame bc it is a nice looking pistol and I wanted one for quite a while.