Sign in to follow this  
Agent_Smith

Friday Indoor Action Shooting at Old Bridge?

Come down Friday night and check it out.  If you are a new shooter, or new to USPSA then show up early (6:30) to go through the safety briefing.  Otherwise show up and help setup.

We follow USPSA rules, stages are pretty simple since its indoors.  We split the range in half, 1 stage per side.  After both sides have been run, we change up the stages so we have a total of 4 stages per match.  We try to be as creative as we can with the space we have.  We usually end around 11:00.

We have a decent turnout, with a good amount of new shooters mixed in each month.

Its good practice for the USPSA matches, and is a great way to get started in USPSA.  Also, you can shoot .22 at the indoor matches.

Hope to see you there.

1 double pouch should be plenty.

It's a reduced shot event.  3 stages and a classifier if I recall.  Info is on the old bridge website.

It's a fun shoot, and a nice way to bridge the gap between the outdoor shoots at OB and CJ, or if you are a beginner looking for your first event.  The indoor event was my first and had me immediately hooked on USPSA.