RubberBullets

NJ.com poll - Would New Jersey be safer if more people carried concealed guns?

I am donating when I get paid this week. I really want to send this fool (Sweeney) packing.

I'm sure some people will vote for him because he's a union guy. Well, just take one for the team for once. There is no shortage of pro union candidates in NJ anyway. 

Why would you possibly vote for him? You like the bills he has put forward?

No but having him on my friends list can help me get a job (I hate to play that card but everyone else is so I have to to stay competitive), there's a reason most people in Gloucester County register D whether they are or are not.  So I just smile and make nice until I get to where I want to go.

No but having him on my friends list can help me get a job (I hate to play that card but everyone else is so I have to to stay competitive), there's a reason most people in Gloucester County register D whether they are or are not.  So I just smile and make nice until I get to where I want to go.

I work with a woman that was interviewed for a job in Gloucester County several years ago.  One of her references was a judge and he made a phone call to help her get the interview.   After the interview, her reference, the judge, called her at home and told her she would need to change her party affiliation to democrat if she wanted to be considered.  Whoever interviewed her had pulled her voter registration and called the judge to let him know the candidate was the wrong party to get a job with the county.  My friend refused and of course was not hired.

I work with a woman that was interviewed for a job in Gloucester County several years ago.  One of her references was a judge and he made a phone call to help her get the interview.   After the interview, her reference, the judge, called her at home and told her she would need to change her party affiliation to democrat if she wanted to be considered.  Whoever interviewed her had pulled her voter registration and called the judge to let him know the candidate was the wrong party to get a job with the county.  My friend refused and of course was not hired.

My point exactly...

If that isn't illegal, it should be. I'm sure it is and that person should have been fired. She should have filed a complaint.

she should have sued