Barms

List linear comps here please

Did some forum searches but the threads always drifted.

I figure if NJ law is making me pin a comp on why not be nice to everybody next to me and save their ears? Yes I understand the muzzle flip issues, yes I could just opt for a non threaded barrel but that limits me when shopping for complete uppers. Yes I already wear plugs and muffs together.

It appears LEVANG comes up the most. I see KIES a bit online. Please name a couple of others. Of course I'm not looking for a suppresor, but I just figure for realistically me shooting indoors and it doesn't hit me in the wallet, I'd like to explore brakes that send percussion downrange instead of sideways.

If i wasn't forced to pin a comp I guess i would just keep a regular A2 on it. But since i have to actually purchase something i want to look into this. Please list me some more options similar to the two i have so far.

I'm not considering this JUST because of neighbors. It's for myself as well. Again, if I must pay the expense of changing one on the barrel I want to consider this. It appears the biggest complaint of the LEVANG was lack of flats for a wrench.