vladtepes

flattest tightest most discrete glock 27 holster..

Not leather but I use the G26 model of the DeSantis Scorpion IWB at the 3:30-4:00 position with a stiff belt (Ares Gear Ranger belt). It is an open end so all small frame Glocks (9mm, .40, .357Sig) fit in it. This holster holds all of my Glocks tighter to my body that any of the other holsters I own. It is the Holster I reach for 90% of the time as I walk out the door.

I don't own one but the Raven Concealment kydex is very tight to the body.  I don't like or need kydex but the GFH guys all seem very happy with theirs.

For leather, any high ride pancake should work. 

Good luck.

DeSantis Speed Scabbard. Available with or without thumb break. I prefer without. I've used them as a duty holster (plainclothes for over 25 years. Very secure even without the thumb break. About as flat as they come for an OWB.

is this what you are talking about..

http://www.mnguntalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=17397

that looks to be a much larger gun.. so I would think a glock would be pretty small on that type of holster... 

is this what you are talking about..

http://www.mnguntalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=17397

that looks to be a much larger gun.. so I would think a glock would be pretty small on that type of holster... 

Yes.  It holds the gun very flat. I've never found anything better and have on for all my carry guns.  If you think that's too big they also make a Mini-Scabbard.  I've used one for J and K frames, Glocks, 1911s, Beretta 92s, and a few other guns.