XDJohnTact

Another new gun shop?

Driving down Double Trouble Rosd in South Toms River/Bayville and I saw signs all over the canoe/kayak rental place that says they now have a gun store there. Please forgive if this has been covered. I am on my phone and it is harder to browse topics . Gonna have to stop in and check it out.

When I did an ffl search forever ago that address came up as a dealer but when I called and drove by nothing was there.  I figured he was a garage ffl that didn't sell stuff.  This was almost 2 years ago though so it's entirely possible that has changed.  

Ted SR. had a fantastic collection of Winchesters. Retired Beachwood Capt. Super nice guy, Wife and family real nice people. I bought Ted's duty Python. 4"blue about 7-8 years ago.

I don't know why some of my posts underline?

Because when you click on the "Reply", your cursor is occupying the space for the underline icon. Happens to me with several different icons: underline, strikethrough, subscript, etc.

Next time you notice it, just look at the icon and see if it is highlighted. Highlight the text and click on the icon again to make the feature go away.

HTH.

Adios,

Pizza Bob