OBRAMS

OBRAMS December 21,2013 - Rimfire Tactical Precision Match

Jer. I can use your rifle ? Dont have a scope on my 22

Alec -- the unfortunate reality is that I'm not entirely sure I'll be able to make this --  

If I do you are welcome to borrow my gun with 1 stipulation --  You must shoot cci Mini Mags thru it

With a match like this the change of lubricants used by different manufacturers of .22 rimfire ammo will effect the accuracy -- we are shooting flies

I won't know till Friday 

All stages will be shot using the prone position (lying down).  Range 6 has a deck for 8 of the 12 firing points.

If you have a mat (or even a piece of carpet big enough for you to lay down on) I would suggest bringing it.  Lying down directly on the deck (or ground if you are on one of those firing points) will get rather uncomfortable.

All stages will be shot using the prone position (lying down).  Range 6 has a deck for 8 of the 12 firing points.

If you have a mat (or even a piece of carpet big enough for you to lay down on) I would suggest bringing it.  Lying down directly on the deck (or ground if you are on one of those firing points) will get rather uncomfortable.

Thank you, very good to know, with the warm up it might be a bit muddy!!!

Thank you all for attending and making this event a success.  It was good to see some familiar faces and some new faces.

We are looking at having another match tentatively in April.  Using the same targets and course of fire (but probably a little more wind).

We will post details on the  www.obrams.org website when we have confirmation of the date.

No problem Mike, glad you enjoyed it. It was fun putting in on also.  All the shooters were very cooperative and

fun to work with.

We are planning on another one tentatively in April, hope to see you there.