was there this weekend. 1 lane down. I have encountered one annoying thing there now that i think of it. I asked what the transfer fees were for members and it really is not much of a discount at all. 35+15 nics, thats not a deal...thats normal pricing, 

that is not a bad price, i have paid 75.00 plus nics at tips before shooters was open not sure what their fees are now i never had another transfer done their. tony at tj's takes care of that now..

I like BA as a range..  they are never that busy, i have never had to wait for a lane and i have not had a bad experience with their employees.  They did have some trouble previously with their lanes being broken, but that seemed to get resolved.  I have no knowledge of their rentals since I did not rent anything from them, and while they did have astronomically high ammo prices a few months back (during the shortage), I THINK the prices have come down a bit (still high comparatively, maybe $30 per box for 9mm, but dont quote me on that since i've never bought ammo from them).  I would also not purchase a gun from them since I have a good relationship with my FFL (Steve/remixer/Monmouth Arms) so I have no need to use them for transfers. 

The range itself is nice than SS IMO..  More space, they have a nice BIG bench in the back to put your stuff and it seems less cramped and cleaner.  Many have said that there are a lot of newbs who shoot there (and there are) so you have to be careful because many dont know the real rules of shooting yet (i.e. muzzle sweeps, etc), but I have yet to really notice much of it..  Helps that when I go, there are normally only a few people there..