siderman

Armscor .45 ACP ammo decent deal

https://gunsandammosuperstore.com/product/45-acp-armscor-usa-230-grain-bullet-50-round-box/

saw this on Slickguns, best I've seen in a while.  Armscor 230 fmj   10 boxes shipped $182.25 or 20boxes shipped 352.15.   S/H was only $12.35 for both amounts, maybe an error but thats how it worked out in my cart. I didnt buy, was tempted but dont need it. Use code 15off.

Just an FYI, I still haven't received a tracking # or anything.  My CC was charged on the 12/4, and I'm not getting any replies to my emails. 

fug the emails. pick up the phone and call CS. Any issues I may have had were resolved that way.

fug the emails. pick up the phone and call CS. Any issues I may have had were resolved that way.

With a all due respect, the point of the internet point and click purchase is convenience.  I shouldn't have to call (tried twice and didn't get an answer) to have this rectified.  Quite frankly, it's difficult for me to call and discuss anything firearms related while at work w/out getting sent to HR.  Via email someone in customer service apologized and said they would send me an extra box for my troubles and it would ship next day (that was 12/31).  I finally received an email stating it was going to ship out this week, but I didn't see an extra box on the packing list.  Time will tell if they send it or not.  I could've easily forgotten that I've even made this purchase, and my card was charged.  Not worth the hassle and follow ups IMO.  I have no problem setting up backorders like I do with Midway, Cabelas, and Sportsman's Guide because they don't charge you into it ships.