TheMan

Camden County Police Dept.

One individuals experience is different than others. No im not special forces, not a ranger, no hero medal of honor war stories but i can assure you that I did not pack sandbags, i only gunned a mk19 on top of an uparmored m1114. Id rather risks 8hrs on my a** and 8min of my a** on the line than a 24/7 worry if that next wave of rockets or mortars have my name on them or if that fresh pile of animal carcass has an ied inside.Thank you for your service

Thank you for your service. Mad respect bro.

X2 thank you for your service, I had family that did some time in Iraq and from what I hear it was crazy to say the least.

Thank you for your service. Mad respect bro.

One individuals experience is different than others. No im not special forces, not a ranger, no hero medal of honor war stories but i can assure you that I did not pack sandbags, i only gunned a mk19 on top of an uparmored m1114. Id rather risks 8hrs on my a** and 8min of my a** on the line than a 24/7 worry if that next wave of rockets or mortars have my name on them or if that fresh pile of animal carcass has an ied inside.