DirtyDigz

Possible move to PA - advice on the Allentown area?

We almost bought a place outside of Doylestown last year and we are going back to look again pretty soon. I have 2 small kids so schools are a concern. If I move to PA I want to stay in this area, plus Tanners is right down the street!

Fishpaw, have you seen any places in Emmaus with garages?

For now we are renting an apartment in a development which is just a few blocks from my wife's job/sons school. There are a lot of private houses around as well that would have a garage. Ill keep an eye out and let you know if I see anything.

Exodus 1

These are the names of the sons of Israel New Jersey who went to Egypt Pennsylvania with Jacob, each with his family: Reuben, Simeon, Levi and Judah; Issachar, Zebulun and Benjamin; Dan and Naphtali; Gad and Asher. The descendants of Jacob numbered seventy[a] in all; Joseph was already in Egypt Pennsylvania.

Moving out of New Jersey Gun Forums

It's been like a stampede the past few years. Soon this will be the Pennsylvania and Florida Gun Owners and New Jersey Cops Forum.

You're not kidding. PAFOA has nice people on it, but I only lurk in my county section. Otherwise I stick here. I see Hodgie there too.

I'm starting to plan my exodus, and one of the areas that (at first glance on a map) seems nice is the area south of Allentown (around Quakertown, etc.)

I definitely don't want to live in a "city" since my goal is to find a house/land that I can shoot on, but still offers a reasonable commute to good jobs, as well as not being too far from all of my family that will stay in NJ.