UAT

Market Place Not showing my Item?

Ok, I am not sure if this is the right place for this but I figured it was an out of the way area to post this question.

I placed an Item up for sale in the market place and I can not see it at all. It says it is there but I don't see it when I look in there. Am I not going to see it because I am the orignal poster?

Just asking if this is correct or not. Thanks for any responses I get.

Did you make your ad live?

When I go under my name and look at the post it doesn't give a "Live" option. It just says Edit,End, or Follow. When I go into the Edit option there is nothing about making it go live or anything like that.

I have sold several things on her before and never had this issue. That being said, The count down for its time left is ticking down. 11+ days left till it expires.

I'll just try to find a way to contact an admin.

Ok, I am not sure if this is the right place for this but I figured it was an out of the way area to post this question.

I placed an Item up for sale in the market place and I can not see it at all. It says it is there but I don't see it when I look in there. Am I not going to see it because I am the orignal poster?

Just asking if this is correct or not. Thanks for any responses I get.

Need a little more information - WHAT says it is there exactly?  Link? email? pm?

As the original poster you WILL see your ad if it was placed successfully.

I have "reported" your post to the mods and admins so that we get you more attention on this matter.  If you have links or such, please pm me or 67gtonut.

Thanks!

Need a little more information - WHAT says it is there exactly? Link? email? pm?

As the original poster you WILL see your ad if it was placed successfully.

I have "reported" your post to the mods and admins so that we get you more attention on this matter. If you have links or such, please pm me or 67gtonut.

Thanks!

I received no emails other then the confirmation for the 2.00 payment. When I select my user name on the top right of the screen it gives me a a drop down menu with a list of options such as account management, my profile, my settings etc.. It also has an "manage classifieds" option. When I select "manage classifieds" it has "active adverts - and expired adverts".

The Arsenal is showing under active adverts in rifles time left 11 day, 9 hours. It actually says it has been view 6 times.

Now, when I enter the market place, I do not see it and from what I am being told neither can anyone else.

Let me know if you need more info. I can't select it and copy it at work right now.