Clintoon Eastwood

Tired of Neighbors at the range complaining about (is this NJ legal)

I'm not necessarily talking about "precision" shooting.  I'm talking about watching all of the AR-15's  shooting 7-15 yards in front of their ports at the indoor ranges and then shaking my head in disbelief, lol!  And their targets look like a scattergun hit 'em, lol!  I don't remember the last time I actually saw a rifleman shooting at the FULL 50 yards at an indoor range....

Most people don't know how to shoot. I took a class an was amazed at how some of targets were. People couldn't stay in a 2 inch circle at 5 yards shooting controlled pairs with an AR. I am far from a great shooter but at least I can hit what im aiming at 95% of the time

You can also have nothing of the end of the barrel. I realize many feel you have to have something there and mount a compensator. AFAIC a 223/5.56 AR doesn't need anything to tame the recoil.

I can see no reason to shoot any rifle indoors other than a function check.

I've never actually had someone to complain before. Guns are loud. If loud noises bother you, you're in the wrong hobby.

Nobody ever complained to me but i had a couple people move away to a different port. First with the AR then another time with the FN49

You can also have nothing of the end of the barrel. I realize many feel you have to have something there and mount a compensator. AFAIC a 223/5.56 AR doesn't need anything to tame the recoil.

I can see no reason to shoot any rifle indoors other than a function check.

the purpose of this muzzle device was for my upcoming build, which is going to be a 14.5 barrel. Therefore i need a muzzle device, you know the rest......

I hate to shoot indoors unless its just for pistols or its really cold outside

the purpose of this muzzle device was for my upcoming build, which is going to be a 14.5 barrel. Therefore i need a muzzle device, you know the rest......

I hate to shoot indoors unless its just for pistols or its really cold outside

There are 16" barrels out there.

I mostly laugh at people who are shooting rifles at the 25yard indoor range.  On a sunny weekend day? Seriously?

the idea of building my 7in AR carbine was centered around an awesome interior weapon.. so I shoot the gun at 25 yards pretty often.. in fact I shoot both AR15s anywhere between 10 and 200 yards... bit sure why that is so funny.. 

which is funny because i saw a post last night (that has since been deleted) that the kx5 was shipping for the first batch.  phone orders only

I am about to use this for my SBR build.. 

I do not believe it qualifies as a hider.. but I am not positive.. 

https://ballisticadvantagellc.com/?product=kuuma-bdpc-v-4

which is funny because i saw a post last night (that has since been deleted) that the kx5 was shipping for the first batch.  phone orders only

Yup I ordered in the morning and they released it that afternoon... But at this point I'd rather NOT give them my money... I could have cancelled my order and got the 5... But seriously over noveske as a whole...

i think they were secretly spying on you to see when you would order the other one.  

at least you'll have it completed!!!  

I almost believe that.. 

and as long as the finish and function of the one I purchased is up to par.. I actually prefer it as it is a little lighter..