NYMetsFan86

Vortex Strikefire II $150

So ive been in the market for a value red dot with good reviews., i decided to wait until the strikefire II came out and then figure out a way to get a discount...

Some may not consider this a deal i was on ebay at the listing pasted below with free shipping, i offered the guy 150 and he excepted.

If anyone wants to grab one at 150 make him an offer he excepted mine so he should be good

I will say I am not sure whats better about this model other than higher quality glass coatings but i think 30 off is good. I realize the original is selling for 100 right now, but i figured why not.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301132551832?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I had a strikefire, they also changed the location of the power button.  It used to be on the side which always ran into the problem of turning it on if you bumped it against something while putting the gun away.  This version has a better button placement IMO

I had a strikefire, they also changed the location of the power button.  It used to be on the side which always ran into the problem of turning it on if you bumped it against something while putting the gun away.  This version has a better button placement IMO

indeed i just watched the youtube video. they mentioned the glass coating, the button removal, the cantilever mount, and the covers over the adjustment knobs.... Im siked to sight it in outside when it gets warmer