Yeah... It's better in the sense that having 8 fingers chopped off is "better" than all 10.....

Even entertaining the idea as being better is having a mindset of defeat... Don't accept additional garbage laws by rationalizing that you still have some rights... You need to start moving forward... Not slowly backwards...

Nobody needs more than 7 fingers to dress a Deeeeeeeeah.

If you read my post you would clearly see I was under the impression it was all firearms, not just handguns. Let me clarify again I thought it was all firearms. And no I don't just care about my deer gun, I do not deer hunt.

I have to say being insulting is not a good way to respond to people who are on your side. I don't think this is a good law either so calm down.

Please don't take this as an insult, but the law has been on the books for over a decade! Your just now reading what it says? Are you a new gun owner in the state? Even if that's the case you still need to read the laws my dude. I've been bitching about this law for the past decade. And we have been discussing it on this forum for as long as I can remember. (Although I only officially joined about a year ago, I lurked here as a guest for a few years) I'm not putting you down in any way for being a NJ gun owner, we just all really need to be "in the know" about what our laws say & mean. I also kill deer, but all of my guns & all of your guns are my top priority for preservation wether their hand held or shouldered. We need to get this guy a link to the Nappen book, no NJ gun owner should be without a copy, although not the law it will definitely point you in the proper direction.