MikeL

Freedom Munitions - $5 Flat Rate Shipping

9mm 115g new. Picked out the box that looked the most beat up, inspected the ammo and nothing seemed out of the ordinary, at least to the naked eye. FWIW, I noticed my shipment from the free shipping promo came in white boxes that I hadn't seen before, but this came in the usual black/red/blue boxes.

Could the white box have been their "blaster training ammo"? My boxes are usually somewhat roughed up but the last time wasnt that bad. No damage to the ammo

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I don't think they've had their 'blaster' line in stock for quite a while. :)

boo: can you take a pic of the white boxes? I'm curious.

I did notice my just received .223 ammo came in boxes that are a different shade and I think they changed the logo slightly.  there were also stickers in that box... never got stickers before.

Here's a comparison. I don't think the white box is actual blaster ammo because those are reloads and these are all new brass. I've never actually ordered blaster ammo so I don't know what the box looks like. I know what you mean about the black boxes being in a different shade. They to be more of a faded black this time. Here are pics: white box is from the free shipping promo, black box was from the last $5 shipping promo

post-7014-0-48412500-1400417326_thumb.jpg

I could really care less about what color the boxes are, but the wear on this latest shipment has me a bit worried. As if they were tumbled in a dryer or something

post-7014-0-26590200-1400417328_thumb.jpg

Here's the white box ammo with the usual "AMMOLOAD" headstamp

post-7014-0-82800100-1400417327_thumb.jpg

Here's from the latest shipment and I haven't seen this before. I think the headstamp is "IMT" surrounded by dots

post-7014-0-29675600-1400417327_thumb.jpg

post-7014-0-55555900-1400418098_thumb.jpg

Ordered 5/11

label created 5/14

shipped 5/16

Hodgkins IL (black hole) 5/21

My guess for delivery is Tuesday or Wednesday next week.