Sign in to follow this  
HBecwithFn7

Cabela's - "South of the Border" Style... :)

I have just returned home from my recent FL trip. Had a great time, carried all over the place... had a blast. :D  Passed my MAG-40 class. It was hard and exhausting, but a good kind of exhausting. :) BTW, loved the I-81 I-77 route down.  Yeah, there were a lot of trucks, but in no case did it slow the general traffic down. Everyone moved right along and, for the most part, were courteous to each other... never "Bumper to Bumper' or "Stop & Go," unless there was some kind of accident or construction.  And NO fixed ALPR's in MD! :D :D :D No mobile one's for that matter either!  :D  The speed limits do change, though. They start/end at 65mph at both ends of the MD segment of I-81 for 2-4 miles, but drop to 60mph for the middle 8 miles, as you pass by Haggerstown. 

Speaking of my new found route of travel (I-78-->I-81-->I-77-->I-26-->I-95), I happened to notice that there is a brand spanking new Cabela's under construction Immediately south of the NC/SC State line in SC on I-77 (just as I-95 has their "South of the Border" tourist attraction :) ).  It is scheduled to open "Spring of 2015" according to the signs. 

So, if you're down that way or in the Charlotte NC area....  :)

I have just returned home from my recent FL trip. Had a great time, carried all over the place... had a blast. :D  Passed my MAG-40 class. It was hard and exhausting, but a good kind of exhausting. :) BTW, loved the I-81 I-77 route down.  Yeah, there were a lot of trucks, but in no case did it slow the general traffic down. Everyone moved right along and, for the most part, were courteous to each other... never "Bumper to Bumper' or "Stop & Go," unless there was some kind of accident or construction.  And NO fixed ALPR's in MD! :D :D :D No mobile one's for that matter either!  :D  The speed limits do change, though. They start/end at 65mph at both ends of the MD segment of I-81 for 2-4 miles, but drop to 60mph for the middle 8 miles, as you pass by Haggerstown. 

Speaking of my new found route of travel (I-78-->I-81-->I-77-->I-26-->I-95), I happened to notice that there is a brand spanking new Cabela's under construction Immediately south of the NC/SC State line in SC on I-77 (just as I-95 has their "South of the Border" tourist attraction :) ).  It is scheduled to open "Spring of 2015" according to the signs. 

So, if you're down that way or in the Charlotte NC area....  :)

Ft. Mill, SC.  Right next to Carrowinds!  It'll be much closer than heading up to Greenville.  I see you missed both PSA stores on your trip........!

Ft. Mill, SC.  Right next to Carrowinds!  It'll be much closer than heading up to Greenville.  I see you missed both PSA stores on your trip........!

What's that quote from "To Kill a Mockingbird?"    Something about "Nothing to buy and no money to buy it with...."   :dontknow:  :(