BMWR12

Scored an Original Refurbed Tula Nagant Sniper

I got this rifle for an excellent price and I will be picking up from my FFL this week. I posted some pics of it on some Mosin

Nagant forums and I have people drooling over it. They are offering me almost 3 times what I paid for it. I really lucked out as I

thought these snipers were all the same. This is a legit early import Tula sniper that has been refurbished and is not a put

together reproduction sniper rifle. The rifle also has a very rare 1942 Progress SVT scope.

https://picasaweb.google.com/tjhag1/MosinNagant9130PUSniperG?authkey=Gv1sRgCKSbp8rIpNqBvAE&feat=embedwebsite#

You should totally get a black monte carlo stock, ditch that old scope and grab a laser or three from ebay, that would make it more gooder. At the very least screw a pistol grip into that wood stock and tape a flashlight to the barrel ;-)

Looks sweet! Congrats!

LMAO,I actually wanted to get an original mount that did not have the electro penciled markings. I was told to leave the mount alone as these

were matched to the rifles to keep them accurate. If I changed the mount it would require lots of fitting to get the scope to zero correctly. I actually

found a great article about these scopes and sighting them in. http://www.mosinnagant.net/sniper%20section/mosin-nagant-sighting.asp