Sign in to follow this  
sinter

Great Experience at Andover Hunting and Fishing

I just wanted to post describing the great experience I had today at Andover Hunting and Fishing. I've been to a lot of gun stores in my day having been involved in shooting for over 20 years and I have to say that this is one of the best experiences of ever had. The owner and his mother bent over backwards to help me having to custom order a gun. They offered me water or soda while I waited, and I got to see how they treated some small kids who had come in with their parents giving each a crawfish to take home at no charge. This truly felt like an old-time gun store in another state, not the People's Republic of New Jersey. If you have a chance to use them I highly recommend them.  Also the prices were quite reasonable!

I absolutely LOVE that place, and Garret the owner is such an great person. Last time I was there he offered me water for the road, candy bar to snack on and thanked me for allowing him to do my transfer from PSA. He also told me any transfers I need they are HAPPY to do! Really was a great experience.

They are great people over there they actually honored a purchase I made from the previous owner. I had some 357 ammo that the cases were splitting and jamming in the cylinder when fired. I brought them in and they exchanged the box for a new box with out question. Always smiling and trying to put the customer first

Great place.  I got my 10/22 TD there as well as a FFL transfer of a S&W M&P22.  They bent over backwards in both cases.  They didn't frown on the transfer even though they sold the same gun.  Definitely one of my main local go to stores!!!

Picked up my CZ 75 clone (Tri-Star L120) last week. Entire process including Nics took less than 10 minutes! Never been in and out of a gun store so quickly; picked up this handgun on my lunch hour! Great gun store, definitely will do business with them again!

Definitely stop in and check them out. Not the most sophisticated and up to date store you'll see, but decent selection and A+ customer service the times I've been in there!

Bought my Tristar C100 from them on Friday, July 3rd, but NICS were closed.  Picked it up on July 4th when NICS reopened.  Great service as usual and was in and out in 10 minutes.  I have 2 more permits that will expire next month - time to get them extended.  Kudos to Garrett and staff at AHF.

I gotta call them or stop by and have them order me Ruger 10/22 mags. I know I can get them other places but if they can give a decent price I'd rather give him the business. I wish he was more active on social media/forums. He's starting to get a bit more active on FB which is great.