Recon Racoon

Good places to eat in Haddon?

What kind of food?.....

fyi: When we are in the area...

Soul Food: Aunt Berties, good food...sometimes crowded. don't expect real bbq tho

Dive Bar:  Rmacs Publick House  (full disclosure, I've never been...my friend says great wings and lots of beer choices.)

Indian: IndeBlue--awesome

Mexican: (gringoish-texmex)The Tortilla Press,on the corner of Haddon and Collings Ave... not as good as Mexican food Factory or La Esperanza but not bad by any means.

There's like 30 Italian places around that area.....duh.

Hang a right on to Collings Ave and when you get to the corner of Haddon and Collings there's also a steak place I've heard about but never been.  It's across from the PopShop.

Tons of delis, there's a Primos Hoagie around the corner, bars..plenty of choices.

Happy eating.

What kind of food?.....

fyi: When we are in the area...

Soul Food: Aunt Berties, good food...sometimes crowded. don't expect real bbq tho

Dive Bar: Rmacs Publick House (full disclosure, I've never been...my friend says great wings and lots of beer choices.)

Indian: IndeBlue--awesome

Mexican: (gringoish-texmex)The Tortilla Press,on the corner of Haddon and Collings Ave... not as good as Mexican food Factory or La Esperanza but not bad by any means.

There's like 30 Italian places around that area.....duh.

Hang a right on to Collings Ave and when you get to the corner of Haddon and Collings there's also a steak place I've heard about but never been. It's across from the PopShop.

Tons of delis, there's a Primos Hoagie around the corner, bars..plenty of choices.

Happy eating.

Not really sure. I'll see what every one wants and use your list as the guide. I generally don't travel our of salem County unless it's rough get to Delaware or PA, so I have no idea what's around there.

Thanks for the Info!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Philadelphia.

Tortilla Press is kinda "trendy," although not expensive or gourmet. It is appropriate for a certain type of crowd, check their website. I prefer big greasy cheesy slop but I would take certain people there and still be happy. I believe they will make you drinks if you bring your own tequila/vodka/whatever, but it has been a while. Lots of lesbos.

Philadelphia.

Tortilla Press is kinda "trendy," although not expensive or gourmet. It is appropriate for a certain type of crowd, check their website. I prefer big greasy cheesy slop but I would take certain people there and still be happy. I believe they will make you drinks if you bring your own tequila/vodka/whatever, but it has been a while. Lots of lesbos.

I concur....But cant speak to Lesbian population of any eatery

so...not in any particular order.....Old City section of Philly:

Amada,

Buddakhan

Fork

Cuba Libre

Zahav if you can get in

Red Owl Tavern

Little Lion

The Continental

For dessert Franklin Fountain!

All in Old City and all within walking distance (except Zahav) of the Liberty Bell...You can see the Liberty Bell from Red Owl.