Rob0115

Glock 19 G3 RTF NS

13 posts in this topic

The Glock store is selling Gen 3 19 rough textured frames with night sights for 557.  That seems like a good price for these.  I don’t really pay a transfer fee, 7 bucks NICS, and it’s not like I need another Glock but I might buy one.  

Anyone have insights to prices?  Let me summon at least one Glock expert @High Exposure  sorry man need an opinion. 

The Glock store is selling Gen 3 19 rough textured frames with night sights for 557.  That seems like a good price for these.  I don’t really pay a transfer fee, 7 bucks NICS, and it’s not like I need another Glock but I might buy one.  

Anyone have insights to prices?  Let me summon at least one Glock expert [mention=3967]High Exposure[/mention]  sorry man need an opinion. 

I think you can do better on a Gen4 or even 5 with a blue label purchase. You can get one by joining GSSF for two years if you are not a member or just renew for a year if already a member. Or is there some reason you want the older model ?

I thing the RTF is the big selling point here.

All my of Glocks are Gen 3 guns - They run and run and run.

Rob, do they have the scalloped slide cuts or the standard? I do not like the scalloped cuts.

I don't see them at The Glock Store site and cant find them in the search - Nevermind

I did just order 2 OD Green stripped 3rd gen frames (one G17 and one G19) from Ike at Big Tex Outdoors - Great company if you are looking to spend money. Ike is a young kid and does his business right.

ETA: Just got the email. :rofl:

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, High Exposure said:

I don't see them at The Glock Store site and cant find them in the search - Nevermind

I did just order 2 OD Green stripped 3rd gen frames (one G17 and one G19) from Ike at Big Tex Outdoors - Great company if you are looking to spend money. Ike is a young kid and does his business right.

Can you send the link?  Just found them    Nice price 69 bucks  

For others  

http://www.glockstore.com/Glock-19-Gen-3-RTF-NS

1 hour ago, Howard said:

I think you can do better on a Gen4 or even 5 with a blue label purchase. You can get one by joining GSSF for two years if you are not a member or just renew for a year if already a member. Or is there some reason you want the older model ?

I have a 4 and 5x.  The threes are appealing. 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Rob0115 said:

Anyone have insights to prices?  Let me summon at least one Glock expert @High Exposure  sorry man need an opinion. 

$560 plus free shipping NOW from Estrella Ordnance. :D

Click for More Info

New Glock (3) 15 Round Magazines
$570 Model 19 RTF2 Black Tenifer Finish
Semi-Auto Pistol Polymer Frame
Inventory #4658 9mm Factory Night Sights
SKU #PT-19507-03 4.02" Barrel  $24 S&H
2 people like this

14 hours ago, High Exposure said:

I just ordered two frames.  I have two uppers one LWD with KKM barrel and one Zev firefly complete for a g3 19 so I just saved a bunch of dough.  

:good:

Nice! I did the same thing.

Have an RMR cut G19 slide and an Advantage Arms .22lr G22 conversion slide I used to swap on and off as I wanted to use them. I am just going to make them dedicated guns, no more swapping slides around. Life is good. It’s like getting a new Glock for $70, how can you go wrong?

1 person likes this

What a great deal from Big Texas Outdoors.  Thanks @High Exposure.  I received the G3 RTF 19 frame.  I can't believe it was 79 bucks and only 7.95 shipping.  I paid to xfer it.  Popped my zev slide on it and good to go.  Can't wait to get the 17 frame.

1 person likes this