AMScott

NJ CC Permit Qualified ?....Justifiable Need ?....

Not to derail but Im changing my donation strategies, NRA membership is a must not because they do anything for nj  but, just because their is strength in numbers on a national level. The school shooting years ago that nearly screwed us all, was in part derailed by the over 5 million NRA members.  The rest will got nj organizations so when something like this happens there maybe a pro bono team in place supported by NJ donations

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 70gto said:

Not to derail but Im changing my donation strategies, NRA membership is a must not because they do anything for nj  but, just because their is strength in numbers on a national level. The school shooting years ago that nearly screwed us all, was in part derailed by the over 5 million NRA members.  The rest will got nj organizations so when something like this happens there maybe a pro bono team in place supported by NJ donations

spot on

19 minutes ago, myhatinthering said:

really a shame the aclu picks and chooses which rights to support.  sickening

Seems they will cherry pick what makes headlines etc, the aclu of old is not the same one as today and to think they will give a Sh$% about a couple folks in NJ who get their rights violated especially because this in the public view is unpopular. Worth a shot at this point whoever is willing to listen is worth a shot. I think this is going to be about small victories that will add up. at least christie pardoned some poor folks in the past because of political points, The one in charge now would love to make an example out of someone to pound his chest and say see, I saved you all for this "criminal". I have to stop now as this could seriously spiral into a dark abyss. Good luck in the end a victory for you is a victory for all.