Tons of them available up here at a local gun shop. But I would have to check and see if they are NH Law.

To tell you the truth, he isn't thought of that highly up here in some circles.

He isn't a highly rated source up here. He started some sh*t with a well established gun rights group and was bounced at which time he started his own organization. I think he's in the Free State Project that has annoyed many up here with their publicity antics.

What have you been up to? I just got back from Sig's operation. i had to see a friend and couldn't get a parking spot. I'm getting a Handicap Permit!!!!! They are looking for people as they just bought the building next door and are expanding the manufacturing. They have a really small operation and need the room. Or at least a decent parking lot.

He isn't a highly rated source up here. He started some sh*t with a well established gun rights group and was bounced at which time he started his own organization. I think he's in the Free State Project that has annoyed many up here with their publicity antics.

What have you been up to? I just got back from Sig's operation. i had to see a friend and couldn't get a parking spot. I'm getting a Handicap Permit!!!!! They are looking for people as they just bought the building next door and are expanding the manufacturing. They have a really small operation and need the room. Or at least a decent parking lot.

Just went back to work after spending 10 days home after going to Dental Hell. Other than that resulting Vicodin ride not much. Went back to work Sunday Night. Range on Thursday (Managed to break 2 rifles) Dept Quals yesterday, Fun with the Kidlet todat, and down to Jackson again Tomorrow for this month's Cowboy Match.