Sniper

Firearms Registration Act Introduced in Pennsylvania

14 minutes ago, Kevin125 said:

More sane people from NJ -should- move there if the plan is to stay in this general area because of work, family etc.

I disagree. Only insane people move there. Why would intelligent people move to an area controlled by Democrats and a area only a year or two behind NJ for insane gun laws?

...." Bucks has been swept up in the overall Democratic trend that has swept the Philadelphia area, although the trend in Bucks has been somewhat less pronounced than in Delaware and Montgomery. It has gone Democratic in every presidential election since 1992. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bucks_County,_Pennsylvania#Politics_and_government

You'd have to be brain dead to think you're escaping the Dem control by moving to Bucks County. It's turning bluer.

18 minutes ago, Kevin125 said:

But my point is that its still far better than Jersey.  Better to infiltrate and take over the area than avoid it.

Ain't never going to happen. No one will go relocate and spend money with the potential of only gaining short term relief.

1 hour ago, Sniper said:

I disagree. Only insane people move there. Why would intelligent people move to an area controlled by Democrats and a area only a year or two behind NJ for insane gun laws?

...." Bucks has been swept up in the overall Democratic trend that has swept the Philadelphia area, although the trend in Bucks has been somewhat less pronounced than in Delaware and Montgomery. It has gone Democratic in every presidential election since 1992. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bucks_County,_Pennsylvania#Politics_and_government

You'd have to be brain dead to think you're escaping the Dem control by moving to Bucks County. It's turning bluer.

Ain't never going to happen. No one will go relocate and spend money with the potential of only gaining short term relief.

So stay in the burning house?  PA is far better than Jersey now.  My point is, if you work in NYC for example, why not improve your situation while you work?  Find somewhere better later if you want.

The only reason it won’t happen (reclaiming Bucks Cnty) is too many people in NJ are apathetic and just say Thank you sir, may I have another..in response to the legislative abuse.  The self absorbed libs seem to be taking action and relocating to better nearby places.

I know what kind of people live in Yardley, New Hope and Newtown.  Hate has no home there ya know.  So I look forward to “ruining” their neighborhood in the future.

15 minutes ago, Kevin125 said:

So stay in the burning house?  PA is far better than Jersey now.  Find somewhere better later if you want.

That's my point. Pack up your family, spend tens of thousands of dollars, relocate the kids, only to buy yourself a little bit of time until the same Liberal B.S. crosses the river? Makes no sense.

17 minutes ago, Kevin125 said:

My point is, if you work in NYC for example,

I won't even touch that one. My condolences if you do.

23 minutes ago, Sniper said:

Makes no sense.

Oh, pls stop! What's with all the judgement? Everyone's situation is different. Some people have aging parents, or tenure/income not easily replaced...there are 1001 different factors that go into the decision of where and when to move! 

Pragmatically, moving "across the river" in PA nets immediate financial savings for most NJ residents that would pay for the cost of the move pretty quickly, while still allowing them to continue with current jobs/schools if they wished to do that. It's a perfectly reasonable choice! Kevin125 and his family will make the decision that works for THEM... you and yours, meanwhile, will make the decision that works for YOU. 

22 hours ago, Sniper said:

That's my point. Pack up your family, spend tens of thousands of dollars, relocate the kids, only to buy yourself a little bit of time until the same Liberal B.S. crosses the river? Makes no sense.

I won't even touch that one. My condolences if you do.

I do.  The commute sucks but there’s no comparison to the pay for the same job in NJ.

21 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Oh, pls stop! What's with all the judgement? Everyone's situation is different. Some people have aging parents, or tenure/income not easily replaced...there are 1001 different factors that go into the decision of where and when to move! 

Pragmatically, moving "across the river" in PA nets immediate financial savings for most NJ residents that would pay for the cost of the move pretty quickly, while still allowing them to continue with current jobs/schools if they wished to do that. It's a perfectly reasonable choice! Kevin125 and his family will make the decision that works for THEM... you and yours, meanwhile, will make the decision that works for YOU. 

Heed the wise words of our highly respected Den Mother.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1