Sign in to follow this  
tony357

pair of osprey's back.

Those are cool pictures. The first time I fished in Merril Creek Resevoir, it was hypnotizing to watch the Eagles and other Raptors flying overhead.

The first two are enhanced. Just to see the details, I have about 50 pics in all. But he did come within 30 yards of us. The wife see's him every other day. Pretty cool.

those are some realy good pic's. That nest has been their for quite some time, I think last year they finaly produced a bird.

the nacote creek nest has been their a long time also.. when they were rebuilding the bridge on 9 they shut it down til the birds were done nesting, I bet those birds never knew they had that much power..

cool, one of the osprey's wed morning grabbed a herring out of the creek, but it was a little big i guess and the osprey was in the water and it took him a few to take flight his wings were doing the back stroke, did not think he was going to make it but he got up with the fish.. :shock: