tbtrout

Murphy's

Not from that area but I did a quick search online and came up with nothing. Even if they dont have a website, sometimes you can get a hit with a phone number, address, or atleast a listing of the business but no luck.

Has it been a while since you've been there?

-Scott

I live very close to Murphy's Sportsman's Den,and Im pretty sure he is closed for good. Ed's wife passed away a while ago and Ed has been going downhill since then. The last time I was in his shop a few months back, he was very confused. I asked about doing a transfer and needed a copy of his FFL. He said it had expired and didnt know if he had a new one. I asked the prices on some ammo,and he said he didnt know. I asked about the Physical Therapist who was in his house, and he thought it was his daughter, then realizing it was a man, he said he didnt know who it was. He couldnt even remember the name of our current President. Its really sad as Ed is a good guy. Now I have to find another FFL who doesnt charge and arm and a leg and is OK doing transfers of military style firearms.